Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Steve Waldee`s take on BPL

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Steve Waldee`s take on BPL

> A must read! Comments? Glenn
>
> > Glenn:
> >
> > FWIW I refer you to my latest magnum opus, "My
> > Take On BPL":
> > http://www.home.earthlink.net/~srw-swling/bpl.htm
> >
> > Best, Steve Waldee

There are definitely days (more lately than not)
when I have the same feeling he has - that BPL is
inevitable and HF as we know it will be trashed
either by BPL or all the other RF emitters out there.

I filed my NPRM comments and will continue to monitor
the power utility  serving my area, and hope for the
best.

I must admit that I have not been proud of our
country for a few years now, with how both big
business and our recent administrations have been
bullying folks around.  I'm not sure which is the
better descriptor - a bully or a spoiled brat.
Both really.

I can hope that he NTIA report will help win the day,
but either way BPL is still permitted in the U.S.
under Part 15 rules.  So it is probably inevitable.

What a waste.  A black mark on history.

Frustrated on Sunday...
Kevin

=====