Re: [Swprograms] Slovakia leaving shortwave

Re: [Swprograms] Slovakia leaving shortwave

Ted:

Yes you can. Go to the WRN web site and click on "Listeners Area", then Radio Slovakia International. When you click on one of the speaker icons in the archive area, a window opens giving you the option of downloading the file via FTP.

John Figliozzi