Re: [Swprograms] RNZI Previews #295; 10-16 Apr '04

Re: [Swprograms] RNZI Previews #295; 10-16 Apr '04

John Figliozzi graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Shortwave Frequency Schedule (^North American reception possible):
> 0000-0459 - ^15720 kHz.
> 0500-0705 - ^9615 kHz.
> 0706-1259 - ^9885 kHz.

John:

You may wish to point out that RNZI apparently change the transmission
direction just before 1100 UTC.  I was listening the other morning and
reception was excellent until 1058, when they announced they would be
going off the air for 30 seconds to do [something -- they went off before
announcing what it was they were doing, reminiscent of Radio Finland :-)],
and when they came back reception was much weaker.

--
Ted Schuerzinger <fedya at bestweb dot net>
The way I see it, you raised three children who could knock out and hog-