[Swprograms] Radio World: New DX Reporter

[Swprograms] Radio World: New DX Reporter

>From RADIO WORLD - Sunday 4 April 2004

And now for something quite different. An exciting new development in
the history of Radio World. Older listeners will remember the days
when the grand old master of DX, the late Eugene Gebruers, was
sending me his weekly reports via the telephone. Well, I have now a
new contributor to the programme. His name is Christopher Lewis and
he lives in Shropshire, England. Christopher already was in Radio
World before, as I aired an interview I had with him in July of last
year at the EDXC in Koenigstein, Germany.

And now we are going to listen to Christopher's first report:

SOUND Christopher Lewis (listen to the programme via audio link on
this page) http://www.rvi.be/rvi_master/uk/radio_world/index.html

Thank you Christopher. I'm sure we all enjoyed your first report and
we look forward to hear more.

FRANS VOSSEN

via John Norfolk

Radio World programs are available on real audio for only a week, so
this program will not be available after April 11 --- Norfolk