[Swprograms] Re: VOR (Putin, Olga, Pavel, Maryanne, etc ;-)

[Swprograms] Re: VOR (Putin, Olga, Pavel, Maryanne, etc ;-)

>hmmm ... I guess Olga's out of the loop, she
>probably didn't vote for Putin

Jim:

In today's Russia it's not about voting or not voting
for Putin. It's about personal connections!

Maryanne personally knows Olga so she gets those
frequencies faster then other "regular" VoR's
listeners do. Pavel personally knows people who select
the VoR's frequencies so he gets them before Olga
does. I guess Olga doesn't have personal friends at
VoR's technical dept ;)

Maryanne, Pavel speaks about VoR's Russian World
Service as opposed to Sodruzhestvo (Commonwealth
Service) and Russkoye Mezhdunarodnoye Radio (Russian
Radio International).

73s!

Sergei