Saved e-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Ted Schuerzinger) Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2004, 10:50pm To:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Hard Core DX) Subject: [Swprograms] Change
in Radio Exterior de España schedule for Summer
I copied down the frequencies listed by the announcer rather quickly, so
I don't have complete information for Europe and Africa. (As I can't
pick up those broadcasts, I didn't pay as much attention.)
The North American frequency will change from 6055 kHz to 15385 kHz, but
the broadcast time will remain the same: 0000 UTC.
The announcer on the REE broadcast also gave the summer frequencies for
Europe and Africa, but didn't give times for everything. I'd guess
broadcast times remain the same, but apologise for any errors.
For Europe, the frequencies given were 15290 kHz, and on the weekends,
9840 kHz
For Africa, the frequency given was 9570 kHz.
--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx
URL shown above.