Re: [Swprograms] VOR A04 Schedule.....

--- maryanne kehoe <atlsvo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> .....has NOT been released on the web yet. I don't know where these
> other people are getting these skeds, no disrespect to Glenn or
> Pavel,
> but even *I* can't get an early release of the sked until it's put
> up on
> the official VOR web site. VOR is one of the last stations that
> traditionally release their skeds and the one *I* go by is the one
> on
> their web site.

I do the DX programs list for Glenn, and I know I have not seen or
received anything from him that (to me, at least) even remotely
resembles an A04 schedule for VOR (after all, Moscow Mailbag is
listed and I would need this information to update). There was a
schedule published in DXLD in early March, but it was for March, from
the B03 schedule, and identified as such.

John Norfolk