E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: radonezh@xxxxxxxxx
(Sergei S.) Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2004, 1:43pm (EST-3) To:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion) Subject:
Re: [Swprograms] VOR A04 Schedule..... Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
I don't know where these other people
are getting these skeds, no disrespect
to Glenn or Pavel,
No comments about Glenn :) But Pavel [Mikhailov] works at VoR's Russian
service. More importantly, he used to be employed by the technical dept.
of Radio Moscow for many years during the Soviet times. It is my
understanding that he still has some connections there.
Sergei Sosedkin
URL shown above.