 Subject: [dxld] Re: [IRCA] 594 India into central USA?
 To: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, am@xxxxxxxxxxx, dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 4:30 AM

 I would normally defer to the expertise of the
 Pacific Northeast MW DXers on this, but you seem to be
 ignoring the factors I am basing this on --- DF from the
 north, the existence of a grayline path at this hour, and a
 megawatt to start with. I was getting 774 Japan carrier
 about the same time at its usual northwest DF, and 594 was
 definitely not the same direxion. A transpolar grayline from
 India would not apply to your location. I hope other DXers
 in central North America will give this a try just before
 local sunrise. I am not likely to be able to pull any audio.
 Language at that time is Bangla/Bengali. A simple DX-398 is
 handy for DFing vs big fixed antennas.

 73, Glenn Hauser, OK

 On Wed, 8/31/16, R. Colin Newell