Re: [IRCA] 23rd Madison-Milwaukee DX Get-together-- Last Call

Thanks, Todd. I'll look for your decision tomorrow night. I don't know if
this would affect your decision but Ernie Wesolowski asked me yesterday if
I knew someone who would like to share a room next weekend, as Dale Hamm
who was to come with him had decided not to. I suggested you might,
especially if George decided not to come with you. Ernie has a room at the
same Motel 6 that you and Rick were going to stay at, so if you and Ernie
shared, one of you could cancel yours. Did Ernie try to get ahold of you?
In case you don't have it his e-mail address is neerniew@xxxxxxxxxx
Bill