From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2016 10:37:48 PM
Subject: [IRCA] 5CK-639

To compensate for the lousy conditions of the last couple of
mornings, I think I've nailed down the mystery Aussie on 639 from
Thursday morning.

ABC regional radio has audio archives too apparently, but you have to
go to the specific program to find them. Â Â I had recorded a brief
discussion about smaller SUV's last Thursday morning, Âand the
Nightlife program archive has the same discussion a few minutes
before the news on the hour Âat 11PM (which I didn't hear due to fade
out)...but I heard that discussion at 1327UT, so it wasn't
4MS. ÂSouth Australia is 9 1/2 hours ahead of UTC, so 1327UT would be
just before 11PM local time. ÂThe archive can be found at
http://www.abc.net.au/nightlife/ under "Catch Up" for the date, but
they only provide the last few days.

Pretty pleased with that, as it's the first time I've heard it at
home, though 4MS would have been quite a catch as well.

best wishes,

Nick

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. ÂHotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org