From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Hutton
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:06 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] AM Revitalization: From Hard Facts to Whimsical Fantasy

Come on, Colin. If streaming was really that bad, no one would do it.
Perhaps you have a local problem. While you fix it, I'll continue listening
to my streaming all day.

Chuck

> Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:37:38 -0700
> From: coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx
> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] AM Revitalization: From Hard Facts to Whimsical
> Fantasy
>
> I have a Wifi radio as well - never use it. I can find an interesting
> stream and listen to it for 10 or 15 minutes then it either vanishes
> or the radio needs to be re-booted
>
> Streaming is the same - it is sort of live and often delayed 10 to 15s
> or more and it's pathway to you is exceedingly fragile.

Be sure to register now for the Joint DX Convention Kansas City, September 9
to 11.  Hotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org