Re: [IRCA] Grayland, WA Ultralight DU's for 4-3

<<<ÂÂ I wonder if you can rest easy, Gary and Theo (or just get more confused)?

http://www3.telus.net/public/shallpat/listen/4kz_20160220_1205.wav
has 4KZ with a marine forecast before going back
to the 2UE feed. Â Admittedly, it was only news
before that, not teletalk, so I guess Gary might
still have 2PM, but a marine forecast is not
unknown on 4KZ apparently. Â(recorded Feb 20 1205UT, at Grayland Motel)ÂÂ >>>

Thanks for the comment and recording, Nick.

As far as I know 4KZ has this marine forecast after every TOH news, or at least it did last summer (when Bill and I both recorded it numerous times, without ever getting 2PM's talkback format). 4KZ was the star of the frequency last summer, and itÂalmost always dominated over the newly anemic PI (and the occasional More FM) with its solid gold pop music andÂinterviews (although never with the talkback format). That's why it's such a puzzle that the relatively obscure 2PM would showÂupÂas the only AussieÂon 531 with its obvious talkback formatÂduring the first two days of this trip, only to get plastered by 4KZ this morning.ÂWeird!

73, Gary

. ÂÂ