[IRCA] Our Journey Ends.....

March 27 2016

Friends of Radio Heritage

It's the end of our journey this year in 4 days. That's right, on March 31 we finish up our financial year.

We've enjoyed bringing you more stories and features about radio broadcasting over the years, but like any volunteer group, we've struggled with resources and priorities and it looks like we won't achieve everything we set out to do before March 31.

Every month we reach many thousand visitors to the website which is the public face of our project...and about 80% are new people who enjoy the wide range of stories and services like our radio station guides. We've added some major features, but still have a huge backlog and some major projects to work through as our volunteer resources permit.

Here's where we need your help right now....you've contributed 90% of our annual operating expenses for the project..but we're still $2,324 down from where we need to be by March 31. Can you make a donation to help us clear this? We'd really appreciate it.

At www.radioheritage.net you'll find full details of our monthly project expenses, and see the 13 good people who have made a donation this month. We'd love to add or upgrade your name on the roll of honor and acknowledge you this coming month as helping make it all possible.

Thank you for doing what you can to help us on this part of our journey...it's never an easy time of year for lots of volunteer projects... but there is now a growing recognition worldwide that radio heritage and history needs to be protected and made accessible and we'll continue to keep doing our best to carry on the good work which is only possible with donors worldwide to the project.

Thanks so much.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Registered non-profit organization

To be removed from this mailing list, just send an email by return. You may receive more than one copy if your address is held on more than one list. We simply can't afford a better email management system than the basic free one that comes with our email hosting. We look forward though to adding your name to our Roll of Honor of global supporters this month. Our donation button at www.radioheritage.net is on every page...easy to find, easy and secure to use... Check out our Top 25 stories so far in 2016...old favorites and new ones...Longlost Australian Radio Stars, AFRS Memories, Pacific Radio, Kiwi Radio, American Radio, Asian Radio, European Radio, Art of Radio...Hawaiian Radio Guide...New Zealand Radio Guide...Australian Radio Guide...PAL Radio Guide...you'll find something you enjoy.....