Re: [IRCA] Coast to Coast AM, George Noory, and Criticalhealthnews.com

Walt,

We are contractors for federal law enforcement agencies, and do a lot of fraud prevention work. Weâve personally interviewed hundreds of victims of scams like this, and itâs heartbreaking to see the impacts.

This morning, I reached out to a friend who is an agent with the FDAâs Office of Criminal Investigations. While he too was horrified at the blatant nature of this company, he said there was little FDA could do. They basically wait for the U.S. Attorneyâs office to flag companies like this for investigation. There are so many of them that itâs impossible to investigate them allâthe resources simply are not there.

It mirrors the FCC in many aspects. When I was a young ham, and later broadcaster, we lived in fear (or at least a healthy respect for) the agency. Enforcement was swift, and compliance was seen as a solemn duty to the license holder. Nowadays, the FCC has become a paper tiger, and the bands reflect this. You can hear conversations on 75 Meter phone every night of the week that would not have been tolerated on Citizens Band in the 1970âs.

I just donât know how people live with themselves. I just George Noory must think that if he can talk for hours about ghosts, bigfoots, and UFOâs, then why not miracle cures. Some people just think that if people are determined to be cullible, then why not take advantage of them? Art Bell was a kook, but at least he treated his audience with respect.

Maybe Iâm just getting old. At 54, I thought I had a few more years before Iâd find myself shouting at the neighbor kids to stay off my lawn..but maybe my time has come early.

Hang in there Walt. Good DX.

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]