Re: [IRCA] Coast to Coast AM, George Noory, and Criticalhealthnews.com

CFAX 1070 runs this network rubbish as well and it astounds me that someone
can come on, call themselves
a doctor and tout a single cure for all cancers with all kinds of wildly
bogus claims about "factual human physiology"
that is generally patently false, filled with references to snake oils.

Hard to believe we are in the 21st Century sometimes.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Les, as a physician, I wholeheartedly agree with you.  We see the same in
> Canada.  Anyone can claim anything, and people are eager to lap it up and
> pay the big bucks for essentially useless, and sometimes dangerous
> supplements.  But that's another, non-radio related topic!   73,...Walt
>

> --
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -
VA7WWV | Twitter @CoffeeCrew | Victoria - Canada