Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX Tip: KFBK 1530 KHz 25kW omni 24h

--- Begin Message ---
Old-timer here. I remember back in the 70s when WCKY used to have a Monday morning silent period. KFBK wasn't necessarily in every week (not by a longshot) but they were relatively common in my Chicago DX shack, using nothing more than the barefoot GE Superadio. Oh, for the good old days. I once logged them in mid-summer, when even reliable KFI wasn't in. Good luck everybody.

--- End Message ---