Re: [IRCA] a stumper on 1630

No idea. I checked the website for the 4 stns on 1630 linked from Station
Intel and there seems to be no format changes so I have no idea.

Perhaps someone's automation screwed up and was playing their FM or perhaps
the station played this one song for whatever reason. Did you listen longer
to see if another oldie was played or did it fade out?

73 KAZ