Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DX…..ELAD Captures…….5 NEW Stations

On 2016-03-10, at 11:37 AM, James Renfrew wrote:

> 830 is new?  I'd have thought you could get that at noon time!  Jim

> On Mar 10, 2016 10:29 AM, "Robert Ross" <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> **********************************************************************************
>> 830  WMMI  Shepherd, MICHIGAN  Dec/08/16  0759 EST   EE   VG
>> Female with Local Weather @ 0759 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as
>> "You're listening to the Home of Real Talk in Mid Michigan - AM 830
>> WMMI Shepherd/Mt. Pleasant. We are Mid Michigan Info". Into USA Radio
>> News with Ron Taylor. Ads at 0801 News break.
>> Been trying for this one for years!!! Not that far away…but just never made
>> it over here!!
>>
>> NEW STN           1 kW DAYTIMER
>> ROSS, ON.

Yes Jim….it took me 42 Years to hear that station!! Don't know why, it just never made it here. Maybe too Close for Skywave and Too Far for Ground Wave??? It doesn't have a whopping Signal Coverage towards me…….But on that morning it was banging in pretty good!!

I'm sure now I'll hear it all the time!!

73…ROB VA3SW