Re: [IRCA] Introduction

Welcome Ken. AZ has been getting more and more DXers through the years. I live in Oregon and except for myself, there are none than are active on MW any longer. WA has a lot, especially in the Puget Sound. I live North of Seaside on the coast where I have logged many TPs and DUs through the years.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager