Re: [IRCA] Super KAZ

I believe you're right on this, Kaz...

Regards,

Mark Durenberger
There's SO much I still don't know!

Patrick, how high can you make that apex in the tree?

However, with that Vactrol, if you can get a good null with the bottom wire
on the ground, it may be worth a try that way, but I fear your commonly
soggy ground. I'd feel better about it 7 ft up. But try it on the ground
first prior to installing any PVC for burial.

73 KAZ