Re: [IRCA] KXEL Petition

Here's my response:

Iâm all for the changesâ And Iâm a DXer and broadcaster!!

Who cares about WGY in Boston or Pittsburgh? Who cares about KDKA in
Cincinatti or NYC?

Reduce Class A Statiobs protection down from 750 miles to 300 miles and be
done with it. Most people, if they really wanna listen to WGY or KDKA from
far away listen online.

The only people this 750 mile rule really help are DXers and the few
distant distant listeners who donât have Internet.

Why service a few at the sacrifice and cost of many? Allow small stations
night power or more night power to provide local programming

Paul