Re: [IRCA] Expanded-Band Owner Objects to AM Surrender Plan

This does not surprise me. Years ago when the X Banders started signing on, a couple afternoons I phoned the majority of stations with a CP. Several stations I got a hold of that were planing on getting their X Bander on the air, said Why not, who would not want another station? So at least some did plan on keeping both frequencies.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager