Re: [IRCA] EXPERIENCE WITH LARGE LOOPS

A number of folks on the Yahoo ndblist use the ALA100 preamp with larger circumference loops for LF NDB reception, and loops in the 120-150 foot circumference work very well, as long as the loop isn't pointed right at a strong nearby AMBC station--then overload can be experienced. I've used such loops too with the ALA100 preamp with great results at LF.
Steve