Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

Thank you guys. I tried DX Atlas but it was a long time ago. The reason why I didn't stick with it if I recall correctly is that there was too many option that I didn't need but apparently, this is the best alternative I will find for now. The last time I had to re-install GeoClock on my Win 7 machine, I had some problems and the support via their website was almost nonexistent. It was someone on this list who helped me privately.

Sylvain