Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

I have v 9.0 running on Win 7. Somewhere I have a phone number for him, I
think.

One more reason to dread being forced into Win 10.

There must be another way....

BTW, I'm not familiar with DX Atlas - some details please ?

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip