From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 8:34:07 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 567-RNZ Tower Bites the Dust

Do you know why the tower was destroyed Gary?

And irony of ironies, youtube presumably harvests
your browsing history, so there are suggestions
for other videos in which you might be
interested....lots of SDR stuff in mine...but,
hold on, there is something from ABS-CBN news
there in Tagalog. Â Two mornings ago, I logged
DYAB, with an ABS-CBN ID....but I didn't look
anything up on the internet. Â Hmmm, will have to
talk to the SpectraVue people about whether they
are harvesting my listening preferences, hi.

Nothing about DYAB there though, just about some
Filipina star being on some list of the most
beautiful women in the world. Â Well, maybe DXing can wait...

best wishes,

Nick