Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1500khz Mystery Station

Well I realize this may not be in the proper vicinity but just throwing a
thought out there but what about Doniphan Mo? On again off again station
maybe creating these noises. Just a thought, that is all. As I say in
certain groups, take what you want and leave the rest.

Todd Skaine
Bloomington M