[IRCA] Two 1510 loggings

Logged two new ones just before dawn on 1510 kc:

*WFAI*on Thursday morning 1145 UTC transmitting gospel music with 2500 watts from Salem, NJ, 190 miles to the southwest. Elecraft KX3 radio and C.Crane CC twin coil ferrite antenna were the equipment.

*WLAC*on Friday morning, 1125 UTC, transmitting 50,000 watts from Nashville,*830 miles*to the west-southwest. Began hearing WLAC as I pulled out of my driveway and continued hearing it until it was captured by WMEX about half way to work. Also heard WFAI briefly near the end of my 35-minute commute. Equipment was the stock radio and antenna in my 2007 Subaru Outback Sport.

If I ever sell my Subaru, I hope I can keep the radio!

Stan, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT
horzepa.com