[IRCA] AM BCB DX…….ELAD Captures 1 NEW Station……..

Hi Guys:

  Here is my Latest Report for the last couple of days catches. Good conditions to the WEST on the 10th of February resulted in a NEW Station from New Mexico, Thanks to Saul Chernos in Burnt River, Ontario for the tip on this one…..it is only my 2nd NEW MEXICO Log on AM BCB, in 40 Years of AM BCB Dxing!

RECEIVER……………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA…………..WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM BCB LOG TOTALS………….1802 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1020  KCKN  Roswell, NEW MEXICO  Feb/10/16  2140 EST   SPANISH    POOR-FAIR
UNDER KDKA Pittsburgh.
Male Preacher with SPANISH Religious Talk @ 2140-2158 EST. Soft Spanish Vocal
Music playing in the background of the talk. Into Spanish Religious Music 2158 EST.
Female Announcer spoke Spanish over music 2158-2200 EST. QSB on the hour so
no ID heard. QSB in/out under KDKA. Nice peak @ 2215 EST with a Female singing
Spanish Religious Music.

in // to Live WEBFEED, pretty close to real time.
Thanks to Saul Chernos for the tip on this!!

NEW STN 50 kW     NEW MEXICO # 2 Heard
ROSS, ON.
1600  KPNP  Watertown, MINNESOTA  Feb/10/1658 EST    HMONG Lang.   VG
Female with Talk in HMONG Language @ 1658-1659 EST. Male Singer with Local
HMONG/ASIAN Language Vocals accompionied by Local Flutes@ 1659-1702.
Also heard on the 1600 EST Capture with similar programming. Very Early in the
afternoon to hear Minnesota!!

RELOG                 5 kW
ROSS, ON.