From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Fred Schroyer <ibfreditor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:45 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1500khz Mystery Station

Thank you for the excellent map! Now we are getting somewhere. Nice
presentation!

My own data is missing from the map: I'm at 40N/80W (extreme SW PA), and the
signal nulls almost perfectly east-west for me, or bearings of 90 degrees /
270 degrees (which points directly at WBRI, although it is daytime only, so
that can't be it).

Thanks again for plotting our data!