Re: [IRCA] John Bryant remembered.

On 2016-02-09, at 9:47 AM, d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for the generous comments, John, but John B. was pretty much in a class by himself as far as hobby accomplishments. Without him (and Rob Ross, Allen Willie and Colin Newell) the Ultralight niche group would probably have never gotten off of the ground.
> 73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

The most important thing John taught us about the Radio Hobby was to have Fun and set Personal Goals!! He was real big about having something to strive for, and was never happy with mediocre or not quite there yet.  John had a way of making you want to reach the next level, and would be the first one there to assist you in attaining that goal.

Today we all raise a glass in John's honour……….

RIP my Friend…….. we're doing our best to continue what you started!!

ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA