Re: [IRCA] John Bryant remembered.

You, too, have been an inspirational hobby leader for sharing your research in a way that enables hobbyists to duplicate the equipment you've produced. The key word, in my book: Share.

John Callarman, KA9SPA, Family Genealogist, Retired Newspaper Editor, DX-oyente, Krum TX (AKA Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon)