Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

Just so everyone's on the same page, here's a recording of the interference
that's in question, which I assume is what everyone else is referring to.
I have issue with calling this a "warbler" or "warbling" since I
immediately think of the Cuban transmitters with the wobbling carrier that
sounds like someone flexing a piece of sheet metal.  This sounds nothing
like that.  The noise is present in both the upper and lower sideband and
it appears at 500 hz intervals centered about the carrier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4opnMHq88

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan