Re: [IRCA] 1500khz someone with very noisy sidebands

I'm hearing something occasionally on 1500 that I'd describe as a
short-duration data-tone type "screech" over top of a higher pitch warble.
The "screech" shows up as a narrow line on the Perseus display on USB only
while the warble is audible on both USB and LSB.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/bds2/audio/amdx/1500%20noise%200001%20UTC%202-4-16.mp3
http://www.personal.psu.edu/bds2/audio/amdx/1500%20noise%200002%20UTC%202-4-16.mp3

I thought it was local QRM but wonder if this is what others are hearing?

Brett Saylor
State College, PA

--
W3SWL-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Elad FDM-S2