Re: [IRCA] âRe: Wellbrook Large Aperture Loop Antenna ALA100LN

From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Guy Atkins <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:49 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] âRe: Wellbrook Large Aperture Loop Antenna ALA100LN

Guy:

Did you test this with the DX Engineering phaser? It requires no tweaking of the phasing and I thought it would work at least as well or better than Wellbrook.  â

<CLIP>

The Wellbrook phaser works well with very little tweaking needed across the
MW band, once phase and gain are set. Other phasers can work but will need
readjustment every 100-200 kHz or so. Wellbrook's phaser is best for
broadband SDR recording with a phased loop array.

â<CLIP>

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

ââ