Re: [IRCA] Wellbrook Large Aperture Loop Antenna ALA100LN

Les - I installed the ALA100N in 2014 and have been very pleased and impressed with its performance on a 10' x 20' loop. I'm not sure if you have seen my blogspot describing the loop or not:

http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/2014/10/new-lf-mf-loop.html

As well, this link will bring up all of the subsequent blogs describing more of the loop's performance:

http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/search/label/loops

Hopefully these might help you out.

Steve / 73

WEB - "The VE7SL Radio Notebook":  http://members.shaw.ca/ve7sl