[IRCA] 790 puzzle

I had an unID this morning on 790 at 1300 UTC (0700 EST). The dominant country station forgot to run their ID at the hour, leaving some dead air during which I heard a partial sign-on announcement. Unfortunately I couldn't hear the callsign, but the announcer mentioned they broadcast with 5000 watts during the day and with 500 watts at night. I could only find a couple of stations with that combination, KNST in Tucson, and KURM in Rogers, AR. My antenna was oriented ESE, and I was getting nothing else from AZ, so I pretty much eliminated KNST. KURM seemed a bit unlikely, though not impossible, so was wondering if anyone has another theory. Certainly conditions were good in that direction last night, and in fact I did get a new one earlier, 1570 WTRB from TN, so I'm not discounting the possibility it was KURM.

Thanks for any help,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Perseus SDR and Wellbrook Phased Array