Re: [IRCA] Gasp, a DX report

--- Begin Message ---
830 can also be HIJB Dominican Republic.  Seems to be #2 on the channel here lately behind WCRN-MA and ahead of WEEU-PA, Sensacion, Reloj, WCCO-MN, etc.

700 has been the Colombian // 690 (W Radio) most of the time lately.

1110 either Angulo de Cuba (// 740, 1100) or R. Carupano Venezuela.  Anything else like Argentina would be an order of magnitude rarer.  But Mexicans might be more in play out your way (typically rare here with less waterpath than to Cuba, Caribbean, South America).

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

<<
Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I haven't been reporting much because I am spending most DX time reviewing
Perseus files from November in Newfoundland (our first report about to be
released!), but with messages about aurora, I'm actually doing some live
DXing tonight.

2250 EST
790 CUB Reloj
830 UNID Spanish, usually Radio Sensacion
870 CUB Reloj
1140 CUB Radio Surco, Nice ID 15 2301; might be new here
1170 COL Caracol Cartagena presumed, end of slogan "mas compania"

2303
670 CUB Rebelde // 5025
700 UNID Spanish u/WLW
710 CUB Rebelde
960 CUB Reloj
1110 UNID Spanish music over and under climate change deniers on WBT

Still digging.

--- End Message ---