[IRCA] Gasp, a DX report

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I haven't been reporting much because I am spending most DX time reviewing
Perseus files from November in Newfoundland (our first report about to be
released!), but with messages about aurora, I'm actually doing some live
DXing tonight.

2250 EST
790   CUB   Reloj
830  UNID   Spanish, usually Radio Sensacion
870   CUB   Reloj
1140   CUB   Radio Surco, Nice ID 15 2301;  might be new here
1170   COL   Caracol Cartagena presumed, end of slogan "mas compania"

2303
670   CUB   Rebelde // 5025
700  UNID   Spanish u/WLW
710   CUB   Rebelde
960   CUB   Reloj
1110   UNID   Spanish music over and under climate change deniers on WBT

Still digging.