[IRCA] AM BCB DX……CORRECTION on Calls for 950 Hyde Park, NY……..WHVW

ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

950  WHVW  Hyde Park, NEW YORK  Dec/10/15  0558 EST     EE      FAIR
UNDER WWJ  - Detroit.  Doo Wop Music @ 0558 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 0600
EST. Into Accapella group Music @ 0601.

This Station is owned by Pirate Radio Joe Ferraro…a Friend/Radio Buddy of
Alan Weiner  of Radio New York/WBCQ Fame. Both of these guys are from
Yonkers New York!! I have a Pirate QSL signed by Joe for one of the Many Pirate
Stations he has been affiliated with over the years. Interesting guy to say the least.
Most of the stuff they play on this station is on Old 78 RPMS from Joe's collection!
He also plays Rockabilly, Blues, R&B and Old Americana Music. This is my 2nd time
hearing them.

RELOG                     500 Watts/57 Watts
ROSS, ON.