[IRCA] December 9, non-tuned, West Coast TP's Victoria B.C.

While heading for morning ablutions, I noted an impressive
amount of activity on the mid-band around 1430 and 1510 UTC.

Seemingly good signals from the likes of 774 and 972 that were likely in
audio at my location.

This was off of the NHP Fish Barrel - and there was no actual listening on
my part today.

On a side topic, I was just in one of my LISTSERV managerial interfaces
looking at how easy it is to change KB limits on posts - my list is set at
100KB but
could be anything. Takes 5 seconds to change.
I was going to do a screen grab but ironically, sending that would exceed
the
posting limit.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and