[IRCA] Western Shore 7/8 Dec 2015

I'm moving to a permanent location here is NS (my wife and I were renting
and we've bought a house on the LaHave River), so not very much time the
past couple of days to check the files, but these are new for me. I will now
have enough space to put up a couple of wire antennas, although to be honest
the Wellbrook has been great. I may be able to get antennas up before winter
starts for real, but we'll see.

1. FRANCE - TWR 1476 kHz 7 Dec 2015 21:58:45 UTC - FF anncmts and then a
fade for about 20 seconds, into IS at TOH and AA program. Much stronger at
and after IS.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi1db3x7mcrlftr/Radio%20-%20TWR%20Europe%201476%20
kHz%207%20Dec%202015%20215845%20UTC.mp3?dl=0

2. SPAIN - SER synchro 1026 kHz 7 Dec 2015 22:28 UTC - SS talk, time pips @
BOH. EMWG lists 5-10 kW, so good signals, particularly around 2233 UTC and
onward. I've included a short rcdg of what may be some sort of program
identifiers (I don't they are IS's) - the rcdg starts at 22:32:40 and runs
for 35 seconds. you'll hear a variety of sound effects that I don't remember
hearing before. //1044 kHz

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvdr6eoou2wirp8/Radio%20-%20SER%20synchro%20pips%2
01026%20kHz%207%20Dec%202015%202228UTC.mp3?dl=0

Kind regards,

Michael Yule

ELAD FDMS2 Wellbrook 1530+