[IRCA] A few TA's

--- Begin Message ---
A few of the "regulars" noted this evening. Still, that's good news as I have been plagued by both RFI and antenna problems for almost 2 years now.  Used the Perseus loaned to me for the winter by Vern Brownell of Chatham, MA & Vancouver, BC.   Antenna was 60 x 90 Delta aimed NNE.  All times UTC.

864  FRANCE  France Bleue, Vilebon-sur-Yvette  NOV 27 2234 - Fair with French teletalk.

909  UNITED KINGDOM  BBC Radio Five Live synchros  NOV 27 2202-2205 - Fair with sports scores, brief weather forecast, ID "This BBC Radio Five Live" and into talk program on 24 hour licensing of pubs.  Echo effect noticed from synchronous transmitters.

1089  UNITED KINGDOM  TalkSport synchros NOV 27 2128 - fair with discussion between 2 men.

1215 UNITED KINGDOM  Absolute Radio synchros NOV 27 2150 - fair with pop music and ID

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX

--- End Message ---