Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:13:29 -0500
From: James Renfrew <jim.renfrew@xxxxxxxxx>
International Radio Club of America	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jean Burnell <Jean.Burnell@xxxxxx>, Charles Hutton
<charlesh3@xxxxxxx>, John Fisher <jfisher8@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Guyana 560 off channel

To: DXers
From: Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I'm reviewing recordings from our first day in Newfoundland, November 7th.
There's a ton of stuff to report on, but one item in particular may be most
immediately useful. At 2228z on November 7 I have the Voice of Guyana in
English operating on or around 559.924. I don't know if this carries
through the whole week we were there (NOV 7-16), but in case it does I want
you to know about it! It may be just off enough to heard over a distance.
Go get'em!