Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Carriers for 11-24

Indeed it did - I was up before 1300 UTC and noted signs of life scattered
across the band but little more
than solid carriers -
I took my device to bed with me to keep an eye on things -
And by 1430 things had perked up slightly on the upper band but not enough
to warrant to getting vertical.
Peeks at 1500 indicated that there was likely audio on 1557, 1566, 1575 and
1593...
as of 1630 there was still evidence of activity on 1566 - no surprise there.

Good DX all.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and