[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 November 2015

For a change there was some correlation between my results and those further west. Listened from 1350 to 1500 today, and it was a good morning here for Asians on the upper end of the dial. In fact, China on 1593 had a good level of audio, its best performance of the season. For much of the session it was the strongest signal. VOA on 1575 and Korea on 1566 also did quite well. 1557 was ever so close to audio and even 1584 had a strongish carrier (though I'm not sure what that would be). Traces of audio were also noted from CNR1 on 1377, but that was the only audio heard below 1500 khz. The big three at the top end of the dial stayed in audio past 1500, the first time this season I've had any audio that late. (That's currently about 15 minutes after local sunrise).
73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array