Re: [IRCA] Early Nov 9 TP's - Victoria

Nothing in Central California with no fancy radios or outdoor antennas. I'd fall over dead if I had anything this early. I'm glad the late evening/very early morning TP DX idea is working out. I listened then because nobody was reporting anything.

774 is probably all I'll ever log here. No 738 with KCBS here. Unfortunately I have a local on 1570 so no 1566 or 1575. I heard 738 Tahiti every night when vacationing in Hawaii.

Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPad