Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-6

Between the Spring of 1975 and the fall of 1976, I heard most of the countries in Central America, a few in South America and a dozen or so countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East...  On a DX150B and some random wire antennas that actually passed over a 220V home power line. On medium wave.

I get that conditions have been crap for months (with one or two delightful exceptions...)

And I wonder why I don't hear more N/S stuff...

Well, for one, I suppress reception from the S with Flag antennas and directional arrays.
Maybe I need to face at least 1 antenna in another direction...
South... At least for starters.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC