[IRCA] AM BCB DX…….ELAD Captures ….3 NEW Stations Heard

Hi Guys:

     Here are the ELAD Captures I've pulled from the TOH recordings I've been able to review thew past day or so…….

3 NEW Stations heard and a Call Change as well…….

The Box Loop is still finding stuff to the west, so I have left it oriented East/West, which also seems to be the quietest direction as well.

Ended up with 32 New Stations Logged for the Month of October…….Of course I have over 200 more Captures to review from October, which may yield more new stuff If I ever find time to review them all!

RECEIVER………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA……………..Home Brew 2 1/2 Foot Tuned Box Loop sitting on the Basement Floor!

AM LOG Totals are now…………1650 Stations Heard.

73…………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1240  WATT  Cadillac, MICHIGAN  Oct/31/15  0600 EDT   EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0600 EDT  as "What you need to know 24/7
1240 WATT Cadillac". Into FOX News @ 0600 EDT.

NEW STN            GRAVEYARDER # 171      1 kW
ROSS, ON.
910  WGTO  Cassopolis, MICHIGAN  Oct/31/15  0659 EDT  EE    FAIR
Oldies Music 0659 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EDT as "Ladies and
Gentlemen - The Good Times are back @ WGTO Cassopolis". (Call
and City were sung out). Back to Oldies Music.

NEW STN                    1 kW/35 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1280  KVXR  Moorhead, MINNESOTA  Oct/31/15  1958 EDT  EE  FAIR
Choral Church Music. (Catholic Mass??) Church Bells chimed on hour.
ID by Male DJ @ 2001 as "This is KVXR Radio in your backyard".

NEW STN                 5/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
930  WPKX  Rochester, NEW HAMPSHIRE Oct/31/15  0700 EDT EE  GOOD
Male DJ with Weather @ 0659 EDT. ID @ 0700 EDT as "From the Brad
Skiller Studios this is WPKX AM Rochester, an I-Heart Station and New
Hampshire's Sports Leader". "FOX Sports 930" ID also. Into Sports Talk -
Baseball @ 0700 EDT.

RELOG……But NEW CALLS               5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1550  WCGR  Canandaigua, NEW YORK  Oct/31/15  2000 EDT  EE   FAIR
Ads for "Downtown Auburn, NY". @ 2000 EDT. Into C/W Music.

RELOG                250 Watts Daytimer
ROSS, ON.
1450  WHTC  Holland, MICHIGAN  Nov/01/15  0600 EST   EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0600 EDT as "1450 WHTC"
Into CBS News @ 0600.

RELOG                 1 kW
ROSS, ON.